Notice a Drain Issue?

If you notice an issue with a county regulated drain, please call us or fill out the form below. You can also print out a copy of this form here and turn in it to the Surveryor's Office. We will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Surveryor's Office Worksheet for Drainage Problems



Enter date of incident



Enter Full Name



Enter the full address

Desired Phone Number (Best number to reach you)

Type of Complaint

Describe Other Type of Complaint Here:

Upload Documents/Photos


Upload Documents or photos to better assist us.